Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This is my first time participating and there is really only one book I am looking forward too (and have been for a long time!)
I know so many of you are eagerly awaiting this one as well, so I thought I would rehash some of the theories and add a few of my own.
(Spoilers for ACOTAR & ACOMAF below)
- Ianthe is pregnant with Tamlin’s baby. This is a well-known theory as Tamlin was required to couple with a female during the summer festival and Ianthe would have been more than willing to sleep her way to power.
- Amren is secretly a dragon and will return to her home in book three. Amren’s fondness for treasure is emphasised by SJM – could she be a dragon?
- Lucian will redeem himself for Elain. The pull of a mate will see Lucian switch sides.
- Feyre’s mother is the sixth queen and is still alive. Allusions to Feyre’s mother are deliberately vague.
- Feyre will have to have sex with Tamlin as part of her cover – similar to what Rhys had to do under the mountain. This will give them a new level of understanding with each other.
- Cassian or Mor will die. There is a rumour that one of Rhys’ squad will go. Most say Cassian, as his wings were already damaged. I say Mor as she is an endearing character and it would be unexpected.
- Feyre will shapeshift herself wings. Because it would be epic.
- Rhys will kill Tamlin OR the King of Hybern will. They are the only ones powerful enough to do so and it would be too painful for Feyre to do.
- Amren has a mate in her home dimension. At the end of ACOMAF Amren seemed particularly upset that Rhys would leave his mate in the clutches of the enemy – does this mean she has a love she wants to return to?
What do you think of these ACOWAR theories? What new releases are you most looking forward to?
Let me know in the comments 🙂